Psyren cap.141Psyren 141 ENG-ITA Download

« Older   Newer »

Group
    BoSS

Status

Psyren 141

imageimage

Quando scaricate lasciate un grazie o un commento :)

e magari se volete votateci qui per la top di Novembre
    siamo al numero 6

Buona lettura a tutti !

Editor ITA: Tyki Noah
    Editor Eng: c_180 -
    Cleaner: c_180
    Checker Ita: baril8
    Ita. Translator: m a g g o t ' s ™
    Eng.Translator: Transfade
    Raw by: Cover Land

Edited by DarkCiel - 10/11/2010, 23:00

Group
    Staff Pausa

Status

grazie

Group
    BoSS

Status

I credits itlaini sono sbaglaiti nn sono di magahead ma sono nostre e piu nn sono scan devi scrivere raw by cover land ma visto che metti scana metti mangabar e dove avemo messo mangabar.net ecc. nella pagina del titolo metti la scrita dove la avevo messa io sopra a quella jap che nn era stata tradotta sopra la scrita psyren.

4. Lok1

User deleted

i dont remember you guys searching for Transfade and getting a consent about his reserved translations for Muda Scantrad

Group
    BoSS

Status

We have just applied for and who are you?

6. Lok1

User deleted

i am the reason transfade ever got to translate psyren (and that was for muda only , i think its mentioned on every trans he has posted so far at MH)

Group
    BoSS

Status

So I will continue to take the translation from MH, if other information you porblem with these pricks your davero in touch with you if you do I transfer the solution to tell them that walk after translation of psyren other information you emsso on the cap, otherwise shut up and paragraphs break because muda as well as the scan is poor quality and slow to scan and then I go out my way and I have input value to the solution if you want No I would have more problems.

8. Lok1

User deleted

c'mon speak a little bit better next time , half of what you said is gibberish

i saw your scans and excluding the stealing of the translations which is already bad enough , you dont offer nothing better than what muda offers , and you release quite some time after them (more time for better cleaning , yet its not happening) so dont speak of poor quality when you dont offer it in the first place , also muda is never slow on releases , every week i get the raws from vic 1st (when he uploads psyren ofcourse) and even this week if it wanst for me 142 would not have been released yet and your little group would not be able to steal transfade's translation for it in the next days too
    just go and find your own jap>eng translator , then we will talk about competing not ripping off some1 work

ps. just because i am nice , ask saladesu he was doing some psyren translations a while ago

che bello c hai dei nemici anche all'estero ora :)
    ahahahahha
    booooo ma son tutti cosi competitivi....
    cmq grazie del cap aspetto con ansia il 142

Group
    BoSS

Status

As I said before transferd to tell him to put the translations after you scan the other information you did, so I can take and put on after my scan so the problem will be solved but only if you're really in touch with otherwise transfrerd No lights to see more I hear.

CODICE
    che bello c hai dei nemici anche all'estero ora :)
    ahahahahha
    booooo ma son tutti cosi competitivi....
    cmq grazie del cap aspetto con ansia il 142

si matti lo stiamo faccendo adesso solo ceh megaupload mi fa questo
    Il file al quale si sta tentando di accedere non è temporaneamente disponibile. che palle nn risco a prendere le raw.

cmq nn ho capito... ma Lok1 è un lui o una lei.... no perchè l'ip è bulgaro e se fosse una ragazza sarebbe buona per il forum.... le bulgare son tutte belle :)

Group
    BoSS

Status

Muahhhhh bellsimo e che penso sia una aiutante o qualche cosa di simle del muda scan e stano faccendo la stessa roba del jjt al epoca ma con me casca male heheh ma molto male visto che ho esperinza in queste robe.

13. Lok1

User deleted

sorry mates , but i am not a chick , i rather have a big dick though and i am not afraid to use it if the situation allows

ps.hahhaahahah , too private to tell it

Group
    BoSS

Status

Hahhah shut up and look my big worck with psyren. muahhh

15. Lok1

User deleted

it sucks anyway , why should i bother

19 replies since 7/11/2010, 22:13